I’m Marc Abraham, an experienced Digital Product Manager, interested in everything digital.
I’ve named this blog “As I learn” since I will write about new technologies, gadgets, digital product management, design, case studies and any other digital things I learn about on a day-to-day basis. The site is open to comments, so please feel free to drop a comment or get in touch!
My personal manifesto:
- I love learning and improving
- I will listen to feedback but I won’t take things personally
- I endeavour to stay curious and question, always
- I often don’t ask for permission, but will seek permission after
- I want to stay true to myself
- I will always try, do, learn … and try again
- I love looking for creative solutions
I can be found at:
Reach out to me if:
You want to arrange a coaching session, 1:1 or for your team.
You’d like me to do a talk or a workshop about product management.
You’re interested in finding out more about the things I write about or if you just want to say ‘hi’!